Uninstalling Vision PC Privacy
Using ‘Add or Remove Programs’ :
- Click Start in the lower left corner of Microsoft Windows home screen.
- Type in ‘Add or Remove Programs’ in search bar.
- Click on the suggested result.
- In the list of programs find and click on ‘Vision PC Privacy’.
- Select Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen wizard until finished.
Using ‘control panel’:
- Click Start button in the lower left corner of Microsoft Windows home screen.
- Click the Control Panel menu button.
- Choose Programs/Uninstall a Software.
- Select ‘Vision PC Privacy ‘ under the application list.
- Choose Uninstall.
You should visit our frequently asked questions for any other question. If you don’t find an answer to your question, please contact us email@example.com